Ingpuls Smart Shadings
Smart shading solutions based on Shape memory alloys
What we do
Why shading solutions?
Climate change presents people with a global challenge. Temperatures are rising and with them the need to protect buildings from heating up. This is done, for example, with the help of air conditioning systems, which require a lot of energy and even generate heat at the same time, which increases the greenhouse effect.
Shading solutions protect buildings even before they heat up, so that less energy is required to cool them. With our innovative shading solutions, we are helping to achieve the adopted EU target of reducing the electricity consumption of air conditioning systems by 60% by 2050.
Private customersIn the private sector, intelligent shading solutions are implemented in the interiors of apartments and houses as well as outdoors, e.g. on terraces, in courtyards or around windows.
Industrial customersIn industry, shading solutions help with glazed industrial halls as well as in the outdoor areas of hotels, terraces or beer gardens.
Public spacesSmart shading systems are also useful in public spaces. The areas of application are diverse, e.g. in streets and parks, on squares or promenades as well as at events or correspondingly comparable areas.
Ingpuls Smart Shadings becomes part of the ZERAF project
Ingpuls Insight Talk presents:
More about the company and our solutions
Conventional solutions vs. Ingpuls Smart Shadings
Ingpuls Smart Shadings develops intelligent shading solutions that shade the room silently, smartly and with an elegant design. These are self-sufficient systems that do not require additional control units.
- less dynamic during activation
- noisy, e.g. when using electric motors
- are often heavier
- require more energy
The advantages of Ingpuls Smart Shadings
Less installation space
Economical energy consumption
No electric motors
SMA functional material
- Expert status in the field of shape memory alloys
- Exclusivity on the market
- Extensive know-how in all aspects of realization and application
- Individual production of the systems, adapted to the needs and wishes of the customers
§1 General information
Data protection is a personal issue. I am of the opinion that we have the collection and processing of personal data. Personal data are all data that can be related to you.
Responsible gem. Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR
Ingpuls Smart Shadings GmbH
Represented by the managing director:
Dr.-Ing. Burkhard Maaß
Data protection officer
You can contact the following data protection officer of our company at the following address:
Herr Patrick Grihn
DSB Ruhr℅ nextindex GmbH & Co. KG
Grabenstr. 1244787 Bochum
If you have any questions about compliance, security or the request for information, you can follow up directly and contact them.
§2 General overview of the data and processing operations
We want to offer you the required clarity according to Art. 12 GDPR. Therefore the following overview of the processing:
Types of data processed:
– Usage data or communication data (when accessing a website, IP address, device information, access time and access time, etc.)
– Contact details when registering or entering the data
– Inventory data (name, company, address)- Communication data (possibly metadata about calls, emails)
– content data (especially when sending emails)
In addition, (internally) the following additional data for our customers, interested parties, suppliers and business partners for the provision of services in the field of quotation and contract management, service and marketing, direct mail and customer care:
– contract data
– Customer inventory data (CRM)
– Supplier data-payment details
– Order data and invoice data
Affected persons (categories)
– Users of this website (also called visitors)
– Operating the website and providing the information
– Ensuring the operation of the website and our systems (e.g. firewall)
– Communication with our customers
– Answering inquiries
– Website optimization and analysis
– Providing information to our (potential) customers
§3 Your rights
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability,
– Right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it, Need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
– to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR.
As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
Exceptions: The right to erasure does not exist if processing is necessary
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the person responsible;
– for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired,
– to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
§4 General legal bases
When processing personal data that is required to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
§5 Provisions for website users
General data when calling up the page
If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR (legitimate interest).
The storage in log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR (legitimate interest).
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the accessing client.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies can be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files through which certain information can flow to us.
We use technically necessary cookies for the purpose of security and the technical implementation of the website. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR (legitimate interest).
These cookies are usually deleted after logging out or closing the browser.
These cookies are deleted after a specified period.
Unless otherwise stated in this data protection declaration, processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest). Otherwise on the basis of consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR You can delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time in the browser settings.
You can also configure your browser so that it either deletes cookies when you close the browser or rejects cookies in general.
We would like to point out that you may not be able to use some functions of our website properly without cookies.
§6 Third Party Services
We use third-party services to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. This also includes the use of analysis tools. We use analysis tools for the purpose of analyzing user behavior in order to optimize our website. Unless otherwise stated in this data protection declaration, analysis tools are used on the legal basis of legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This is particularly the case if the service data is only collected in pseudonymized form and the respective service does not use the data for its own purposes.
We use the following services and functions from Google:
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
We use Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager. This service is used for the efficient management of so-called “tags” (small code elements on the website). Through this service we can, among other things, use other Google services more easily.
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i. H. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will data be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
We also use the reCAPTCHA function from Google on this website. This function is primarily used to differentiate whether an input is made by a natural person or is improperly made by machine and automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. avoiding abuse and spam.
You have several options to object to the collection and processing of your data by Google, or to restrict yourself.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly (this may mean that not all functions of the website can be used)
- You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(Only applies to data that is collected and processed in the context of Google Analytics)
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of data by the Google services at any time. You can do this by deleting the cookies in your browser and not giving your consent the next time you visit our website.
- If you have a Google account, you can make settings for the type, scope and storage of data by Google in the account management under the menu item “Data & Personalization”.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing can be found in Google’s data protection declaration (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de).
Conversion pixels from Facebook
We use the “conversion pixel” or visitor action pixel from Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The integration as well as the transfer of data to Facebook only takes place with your express and informed consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. It is possible that data will be transferred to the USA. A sufficient level of data protection cannot be guaranteed if the data is transmitted to the USA. In particular, access by US authorities cannot be ruled out. The transmission takes place on the basis of Art. 49 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
By calling up this pixel from your browser, Facebook can subsequently recognize whether a Facebook advertisement was successful, e.g. whether it led to an online purchase. For this purpose, we only receive statistical data from Facebook without reference to a specific person. This enables us to record the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. In particular, if you are logged on to Facebook, we also refer to their data protection information at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
LinkedIn InsightsWe use conversion tracking technology and the retargeting function of LinkedIn Corporation on our website. With the help of this technology, visitors to this website can be shown personalized advertisements on LinkedIn. Furthermore, it is possible to create anonymous reports on the performance of the advertisements as well as information on website interaction. For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight Tag is integrated on this website, which establishes a connection to the LinkedIn server if you visit this website and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time.It is used on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent).
It is possible that data will be transmitted to the USA. A sufficient level of data protection cannot be guaranteed if the data is transmitted to the USA. In particular, access by US authorities cannot be ruled out. The transmission takes place on the basis of Art. 49 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR (consent). In the data protection guideline of LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy you can find further information on data collection and data usage as well as the possibilities and rights for the protection of your privacy. If you are logged in to LinkedIn, you can deactivate the data collection at any time under the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/enhanced-advertising.
Sales Viewer technology
On our website, the SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH is used to collect and save data for marketing, market research and optimization purposes. Usage profiles can be created from this data under a pseudonym. For this purpose, so-called tracking scripts are used, which are used to collect company-related data.It is used on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent).
You can object to the collection and storage of data by either revoking your consent to the cookie settings or by deactivating tracking under the following link: https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out.
Further information can be found in the data protection provisions of Salesviewer: https://www.salesviewer.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
§7 Provisions for the Webshop
We offer a webshop at the address https://shop.ingpuls.de/ through which you can order our products.
In addition to the processing mentioned in §5, we process further data for the purpose of executing orders. For this purpose you can create a customer account with us. The processing on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR (fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures) and may in particular contain the following personal data:
- Email address
- Billing and delivery address
- Billing and payment information
In order to provide you with the greatest possible convenience when shopping, you can create a customer account with us for this purpose. The creation of a customer account is voluntary. No further data entry is required after setting up a customer account. In addition, you can view and change the data stored about you in your customer account at any time.
If you have created a customer account, your data will be stored until you terminate your customer account with us and if so Corresponding data is not required for the fulfillment of legally prescribed retention requirements. Otherwise, your data will only be stored for the fulfillment of statutory retention requirements.
Transfer of data (also recipients): Your data will be made available in the necessary positions within the responsible body. If it is necessary to process your order, we will pass on your name, address and order data to the company responsible for the execution / delivery. In the course of a request for information from a credit agency, the notification of a payment default, in the course of tax advice or the defense of rights, the data can be passed on to third parties for corresponding purposes.
We use the service of the provider Shopify Inc., 151 O’Conner Street, Ground Floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 2L8, Canada (“Shopify”) to provide our shops.
We include functional and content elements in our online offering that are obtained from the servers of their respective providers. This can be, for example, graphics, videos or social media buttons as well as posts. Furthermore, methods for range measurement and interest-based marketing are used.
Personal data is processed and stored on Shopify servers.
These are in particular: inventory data (e.g. names, addresses), payment data (e.g. bank details, invoices, payment history), contact details (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers), contract data (e.g. subject of the contract, term, customer category), usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in Content, access times), meta / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
The processing takes place for the purpose of providing our web shop, the provision of contractual services, customer service, as well as for analysis purposes. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b (fulfillment of a contract or pre-contractual measures) or Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest).
It is possible that data will be transmitted to third countries if the transmission takes place on the basis of an adequacy decision or subject to suitable guarantees (Art. 45 ff. GDPR). In particular, data is transmitted to Canada. The transmission takes place on the basis of an adequacy decision of the commission (Art. 45 GDPR).
§8 Provisions for the contact form and e-mail contact
There is a contact form on our website that can be used to contact us electronically. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
These data are:
– name of the user
– E-mail address
– possibly telephone number (optional)
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
– The IP address of the user
– Date and time of registration
Alternatively, you can contact us using the email address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the email will be saved.
We process the respective personal data for the purpose of processing the conversation (establishment of contact, response) on the basis of the legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6. Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill the processing purpose.
Status of the data protection declaration
The data protection declaration is adjusted from time to time in order to be able to correspond to the changes in the business process and the legal side. You can always find the latest status on the website.
Status: April 2021
Ingpuls Smart Shadings GmbH
Represented by the managing director:
Dr.-Ing. Burkhard Maaß
Phone: +49 (0) 234 – 7774437 – 00
Tax office Bochum
Tax number: 306 5855 1852
VAT ID No.: DE 345 754 229
Local court Bochum: HRB 19385
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
You can find our e-mail address in the imprint above.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Liability for contents
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 paragraph 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.